Who's OnlineWe have 63 guests online
1. Tourist Ground, Air and Balloon Transport in the East Africa’s National Parks
2. Establishment of Conference and Convention Centers in the business cities like Kigali, Arusha, Jinj Mombasa, Bujumbura, Dar es Salaam
3. Investment in Amusement Parks
4. Establishment of Specialized Modern Colleges for Hotels and Tourism Management
5. Investment in Historical Museum to preserve historical values of East Africa such as;
• Investment in modern museum Facilities is encouraged so as to maintain the vital historical records that we have Zinj Austropithecus believed to be the remains of the first human being discovered in Olduvai Gorge Arusha.
• Records of explorers like Professor Hans Meyer, a German geographer, who made his first attempt to climb to the summit of Kibo 1887
• The Fort Jesus has a museum that displays various artifacts from the era where Mombasa served as a transit point for the slave trade and commodities.
6. Beach Development
• Beach Development Sites are available for Hotel and Sea sports development in the Cities along Indian Ocean e.g. Tanga, Dar es Salaam, Mafia, Mombasa and Island of Zanzibar. Also on the cities along the shores of Lake Victoria, Tanganyika and Kivu.
• Development of three to five star hotels to accommodate business persons and Tourists visiting commercial cities within East Africa, e.g. Mombasa, Kampala, Nairobi, Dar es Salaam, Kigali, Bujumbura, and Zanzibar.
8. Establishment of specialized cuisine restaurants to serve Thai, Chinese, French, Japanese, Tanzanian foods etc.
9. Establishment of Tented Camps and Lodges in approved areas of East Africa’s National Parks such as Masai Mara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, etc.
10. Sport Tourism
• Sports facilities like Golf /Tennis Court and Foot Ball stadium etc.
11. City Tourism and Ground Transport
• This is one of the least developed sub sector in Tourism in EAC. Investors are encouraged to develop City Tourism Transport projects in Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Nairobi, Kampala, Entebbe, Kigali, Bujumbura, etc.
12. Establishment of Shopping Malls.