Who's OnlineWe have 32 guests online
How we are structured
The Organizational Structure of TCT is made up of four principal organs. General Annual Meeting (AGM), Governing Council (GC), Executive Council (EC) and the Executive Office (Secretariat).
The Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The AGM is the highest decision making organ, and it is held annually. The AGM draws Members from TCT Members Associations and their Stakeholders.
Governing Council (GC)
The Governing Council is the second highest decision making organ and meets quarterly.
The current Members of the Governing Council are:
1. Mr. Abdukadir Mohammed – Chairman
2. Mr. Willy Chambulo – Vice Chairman Representing Tanzania Association of Tour Operators (TATO)
3. Mrs. Anic Kashasha – Hon.Treasurer Representing Intra-Africa Travel & Tourism Association (ITTA)
4. Mr. Latifa Sykes – Council Member Representing Hotel Association of Tanzania (HAT)
5. Mr. Eric Pasanisi – Council Member Representing Tanzania Hunting Operators Association (TAHOA)
6. Mr. Moustafa Khataw– Council Member Representing Tanzania Society of Travel Agents (TASOTA)
7. Mr. Japheth Lauwo – Council Member Representing Intra-Africa Travel & Tourism Association (ITTA)
8. Mr. Emmanuel Mollel – Council Member Representing Tour Guide Association of Tanzania (TTGA)
9. Mr. Sheni Abdalla – Council Member Representing Tanzania Professional Hunters Association (TPHA)
10. Mr. Fatma Khamis – Council Member Representing Zanzibar Association of Tourism Investors (ZATI)
11. Mr. Laurence Paul – Council Member Representing Tanzania Air Operators Association (TAOA) (TAOA)
12. Devotha Mdachi –Managing Director TTB (Invited)
13. Mr. Zahoro Kimwaga Director of Tourism (Invited) 14. Mr. Richard O Rugimbana – Executive Secretary (TCT)